Green Dream Life can process orders from most countries in the world and has adopted this policy on how shipments will be processed and delivered.
All orders require a correct and complete physical shipping address and a contact telephone number. In the event there are problems with delivery you may be contacted for clarification by Green Dream Life or by the shipping agent. If your package is returned to Green Dream Life due to an entry error and needs to be reshipped there may be additional shipping charges.
Please allow at least 2-3 business days for Green Dram Life to process each order. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays will begin processing on the next business day. We will contact you via email if there will be a delay in your order for any unforeseen reason.
Please remember that shipping times may vary depending on destination and selected shipping option.
U.S. Domestic Shipments
Purchases shipping to a location within the continental US will be given the following shipment options:
FedEx Ground (arrival in 1 to 5 days of shipment)*
FedEx 2 Day (arrival within 2 days of shipment)*
*FedEx is not able to deliver to P.O. Boxes, AFO or FPO Addresses.
Shipping methods and rates may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Your packages may be subject to the custom fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
We currently ship to the following countries: United States of America
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from greendreamlife.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to: import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
A handling fee of $2 will be charged per order shipped.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
At Green Dream Life, LLC, your satisfaction is our highest priority. If for some reason you need to return a NON-DEFECTIVE item that is not related to a warranty issue, we offer an easy 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*. To expedite your process, please note the following simple procedures and policies:
To request a return for any reason other than a warranty issue (see the Warranty section below for more information), your request must be placed within 30 days of the original delivery date of your order.
Green Dream Life, LLC will accept returns on Standard Stock items ONLY. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on custom items unless the product is defective.
Return requests may be made within 30 days by emailing our Green Dream Life, LLC Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our friendly service representatives will be happy to help you with questions and with steps to proceed with the return process. They will assign you a mandatory Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and supply you with return address information.
A Green Dream Life, LLC authorized RMA number must be listed on the return shipping documentation for product acceptance and for a refund to be issued. Please return the item within 30 days of receiving your RMA.
Green Dream Life, LLC will accept products that are returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you. Item/s should be in re-sellable, like-new condition and in the original packaging whenever possible.
All returns must be packaged and shipped in a manner as to prevent any additional damage to the product resulting from insufficient packaging.
The original costs of shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser and you are also responsible for all return shipping costs incurred as well as duties/taxes.
*Upon receipt of your returned package, Green Dream Life, LLC will perform a quality inspection. If we determine item/s to be in good condition for resale, we will issue your credit (minus any original shipping charges) within ten (10) business days of its arrival.
Again, Green Dream Life, LLC is committed to your complete satisfaction during and after your purchase. We will gladly assist you in any way we can and make every attempt to make your experience quick and hassle-free. Please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARRANTY COVERAGE – Green Dream Life, LLC warrants to the original purchaser (Buyer) only that PVC Retractable Barrier products manufactured by Green Dream Life, LLC will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY AND NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL EXIST IF THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO ABUSE, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ALTERATION OF ANY TYPE OR CAUSE. In addition, Green Dream Life, LLC is not responsible for defects resulting from improper installation or use, failures or irregularities, or from uses beyond design capability. In addition to the foregoing limitations, Green Dream Life, LLC limited warranty shall not cover surface stains including stains resulting from asphalt, driveway sealer, irrigation, or wheels, defects resulting from improper maintenance or installation, damage from improper usage including, without limitation, burns, cuts, tears, scratches, scuffs, indentation damage, extended direct exposure to sunlight, or excessive moisture. Green Dream Life, LLC in its sole discretion, shall determine whether or not the product is defective or otherwise covered or not covered by this warranty. No action for breach of this warranty may be commenced more than one (1) year after occurrence of the alleged breach. This warranty is not transferable. Customer must notify Green Dream Life, LLC of all manufacturer defects within 60 days of purchase. Proof of purchase date will be required. For warranty information, please call or write to: Green Dream Life, LLC; Sarasota, Fl.
If you have questions about the use or performance of your product or if you have questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 941.359.6656.
- User Information and Content: User agrees that any content loaded and entered into the Website automatically becomes the sole and exclusive property of Company. User agrees to forgo any title, right or interest to any personal, private, financial, or descriptive information to engage in any auctioning or bidding for financial or lending instruments.
- Rights of Use: If User submits personal, private, financial, or descriptive information to Company through Website, User agrees Company may use such information to operate, maintain and provide User the general features of the Website. Such right to use this information can further include, but is not limited to, creating various statistics as to the performance, effectiveness and success of the Website. Moreover, Company may use User’s Demographic Information and other related information as identified above.
Information that is stored by Company will be hosted, stored and maintained in the United States. Moreover, Company will take reasonable steps to ensure the confidentiality of this information, as well as equipping its computer system with reasonable software to safeguard and secure the information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Publicly Available Content: User acknowledges that when creating a user account, as well as using, operating and downloading data on the Website, that some information about User’s account may be publicly accessible and provided to other Users of the website. User may choose to add personal information in operating and using the website that may be visible to others. User agrees and acknowledges that such information will be maintained as public.
- Public Nature of Chat Forums: Company’s on-line services may include chat forums, bulletin boards, user profiles, or related social media tools available to Users. As provided in Paragraph 6, any information that is posted, disseminated, shared, or blogged by a User constitutes public information, such that the User shall have no right, title or interest in such information. Moreover, User shall have no expectation of privacy as to any information posted through such means. Accordingly, User acknowledges that she/he will exercise caution when disclosing any views, positions, personal information or related data on such forums.
- Choice to Decline: Each User has the right to decline to submit personal, private and financial information – including (but not limited to) Demographic Information, through the Website. However, in such a case, Company may not be able to provide certain services to User, including the ability to create a user account. Unsubscribe requests may be emailed to us at email@example.com.
- Corrections, Updates and Removal of Information: If you are concerned about the accuracy of personal information maintained by the Company or would like your personal information removed from Company records, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for review, update, or removal of personal information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Modification: Company may from time to time modify and/or amend this Policy without notice to User. Accordingly, User agrees and acknowledges that it is User’s duty and responsibility to monitor and check this policy from time-to-time.
- Jurisdiction and Venue: By creating a User account and proving Demographic Information to Company, User admits and agrees that the proper venue and jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of this Policy shall be in Manatee County, Florida or the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
- Choice of Law: User agrees that this Policy was entered into in Florida such that only the laws of the state of Florida shall govern its construction and enforcement.